Do you want an individual agent working for you ? Or an agent backed by a whole team working for you? At Gardian each one of our agents has their own super team they work with to help you from the very start to the very end of the real estate transaction.
Intertwined in these super teams each member has their individual roles that help ensure a successful, professional and smooth process and are with you at every step.
Examples of our Gardian super teams and their set-up include;
- Listing Agent – this is typically the face of the super team and is the experienced agent who typically works with our vendors closely, also doing buyer work and responsible for the essential running of the team.
- Buyers Consultant – an integral point of difference from other agencies is that Gardian employ Buyers Consultants to work specifically and closely with buyers, ensuring our buyer service is first class and in turn helping our vendors secure a successful sale.
- Sales Associate – looks after the day to day administration running of the team, in particular in regards to legal documentation, organizing calendars, assisting with marketing and taking enquiries.
- Client Relationship Manager – assists our clients, both buyers and sellers with anything else inside the Gardian group business. In particular with seeing if the client can be assisted with our financial or insurance services.
To go the step further and ensure these super teams work efficiently they each conduct religiously the below;
- Morning Huddle – Each team meets before the start of each day to go over activities, targets and issues. The purpose of the huddle is to help each other achieve our goals. We have a morning huddle with Mortgage Choice each Wednesday to help their pre-approved buyers find the right property and a morning huddle with Gardian Insurance to help service both our buyers, sellers and mutual clients.
- Pipeline and Hot Buyer Reviews – where each team thoroughly goes over each upcoming property that they are all aware of every detail and where we chat on how we can help our ‘hot’ buyers to try and match them up to the perfect property.
- Sales & Admin Training – a focus session on our sales & admin process where the team has a coaching session, perform role-play activities and finish with a call session with the purpose of helping our team members achieve excellent sales results.
These are all illustrations of our super team mentality at our office where the groups’ needs far outweighs that of the individual. And in turn these ‘non-negotiables’ are the groundings of our Gardian ‘Winning Team’ culture. We’re glad that you’re a part of our team and you can be serviced as you deserve.