Presenting to the market a quality investment or exceptional first home buying opportunity. A solid low set brick home offering four bedrooms, a central family bathroom and two car accommodation, all of this tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac near the beach.
The quality home has recently undergone cosmetic renovations that give it the modern wow factor. With a functional open floorplan, this is the perfect family home. There is plenty of space to entertain or for loved ones to come and visit with an outdoor patio attached to the shed. Although private, the home is located within proximity of schools, restaurants, and growing northern beaches shopping precinct and most importantly walking distance to the beautiful Bucasia beach.
Some of the modern features of this impressive home include:
- Open plan tiled living and dining area with air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and quality appliances
- A great deal of storage
- 4 freshly carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Recently renovated bathroom finished with quality cabinetry and fittings
- Stylish laundry with custom cabinetry and finishings
- Outside trims freshly painted
- Great side access to the 6m x 9m Shed
- 3x3m Garden Shed
- Fully fenced 820sqm allotment
- Established manicured gardens and lawns
- A short walk to Bucasia beach and the local café
- Only a minutes' drive to a 1 stop shopping centre (IGA, Pharmacy, Butchers, Doctors, Bottleshop and Service Station)
- Located at the end of a Quiet Cul-de-sac
Enjoy the comforts of modern family living in the heart of Northern Beaches, with developments in the pipeline this property is in a sought-after growth area all within close proximity to many beautiful beaches and only a short drive to the CBD.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Mick McLeod or Ryan Patton.