This modern luxurious home makes a statement in contemporary style and design.
It's exclusive dress circle precinct location and indoor-outdoor lifestyle surrounding the stunning in-ground pool will make It popular for these seeking the very best in designer living.
Your experience of design excellence starts with the first step through the double-door entrance as you are greeted by the formal foyer with its soaring ceiling and chandelier.
The luxurious theme continues throughout the home with porcelain tiles, stone bench tops, the C-Bus Home Automation System, and a creative use of quality materials.
The home is set in an elevated position and offers 180 degree district views from its two large decks.
It sits among other modern, architect-designed properties in a peaceful cul-de-sac in an exclusive and sought-after location.
Indoor-outdoor living is made easy as the home offers a fantastic outdoor entertainment area surrounding an inground pool, and the living areas flow out through sliding doors to the large decks on both levels.
This home has something for everyone when it comes to entertainment, as it offers multiple living areas in the form of a family room, a kids' rumpus room on the lower level and a media room set up as a home cinema.
Underneath the house is a huge storage space with multiple rooms, built in shelving, that is perfect for storing tools, bikes or to be set up as a home gym.
If you have kids or pets, there is a back gate which opens to a sporting field and basketball courts.
The property is fully fenced and airconditioned, and also features:
- Chic kitchen with stone benchtop island bench, double sink, dishwasher and display cabinets, overlooking large lounge and dining areas
- Family room has cassette air-conditioning and flows out through sliding doors to the large upper deck which provides district views has room outdoor dining and lounge areas
- Private outdoor entertainment area surrounding the gorgeous pool has lots of room for several sitting or poolside lounging areas
- Main bathroom with bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles, large shower and separate toilet
- Master bedroom with walk-through robe, stylish ensuite with double vanity and large shower, and sliding door access to deck
- Four other bedrooms are generous and have space for study areas, and also feature BIRs and aircons
- One of the five bedrooms has been set up as a study with built in desk, but could easily revert back to a bedroom
- Double garage with internal access
Internal stairs lead to the lower level which features:
- Second living area which could be used as a kid's rumpus room and flows out through sliding doors to lower deck
- Fantastic media room that is set up as a home cinema with built in speakers and projector
- Third bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with plenty of storage space and sliding door access to clothesline
Under the house there is an amazing storage area with several rooms which has easy side access for bikes, etc. and includes enough space for a home gym.
If you are looking for a family home with cutting edge style and design, in an exclusive location with endless options for indoor and outdoor entertainment, then give Mick or Ryan a call to arrange a private inspection.