This immaculately presented property has undergone contemporary updates and renovations over the years to make it the showstopper it is today. Being loved by the current owners the home is on to its next lucky purchaser to make future memories.
The house is well built and caters perfectly for the family , with nothing missing. Upstairs has three large bedrooms with built-in-robes and is fully air-conditioned. The open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are spacious and have access to both the front and back porches. Downstairs is fully built in with multi-purpose rooms, kitchenette and an additional bathroom......... and did we mention the shed?
Some of the features of this gorgeous property include:
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are light-filled with split system air-conditioning
- Kitchen with great storage, subway tiling, electronic appliances, dishwasher and plumbed fridge space
- Three large bedrooms all feature huge built-in robes and split system air-conditioning
- Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, heated towel racks and rain shower over tub
- Tiled living space that is air-conditioned and perfect for a bar/living area/potentially set-up as a 4th bedroom
- Another multi-purpose room that could be utilised for things such as a home business
- Second bathroom with wet area and second toilet
- Boasts its own access points, ideal for a dual living arrangement
Outside there is tiled porch area suited for reading the paper and catching those lovely breezes or watching the kids play in the large backyard. The huge 810sqm block has terrific side access to the 9m x 6m powered shed.
Set in thriving Andergrove & walking distance to The Andergrove Tavern, numerous schools, Shopping Centres and just 12 minutes to the CBD. There is also the local stores, Woolworths and the new Coles supermarket, Cable Wake Park, Mackay Driving range & Mackay Golf Club nearby.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Sales Agent Joseph Rickman on 0406 402 312 or Buyers Agent Mason Thorpe on 0447 185 157.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.