Low-set, low maintenance brick and fully air-conditioned; with the current owners making life even more easy for you by recently freshening up inside with paint and some new timber look flooring, all located in one of Mackay's most central locations.
Fully air-conditioned throughout with a single lock-up garage, the big kicker is however the terrific block size of 827 square metres and the side access to the fully fenced backyard. This property is perfect the first homeowner wanting to get into the market and the investor looking for a potential great return.
Some of the many other features of this property are:
- Three bedroom low maintenance brick home set on a fantastic flat 827 sqm allotment
- Living, kitchen and dining areas have new flooring, are air-conditioned, neat and provide comfortable living
- Kitchen overlooks the backyard and patio, has great storage with stainless appliances and dishwasher
- Three bedrooms are great size and all contain built-in-robes, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Bathroom contains modern tones with shower over tub
- Patio area faces south, is large and undercover for use all year around
- Great side access to the flat backyard that is 'high n dry' and certainly flood free
- Large double entry driveway provides optional extra car accommodation in addition to the single lock-up garage
Set in thriving and developing Beaconsfield & within close proximity to numerous schools, shopping centres, childcare centre, Mackay Golf Club & Driving Range, Cable Wake Park and just 11 minutes to the CBD. If you want to deal with a motivated seller with a great home in a convenient location, then give Sales Agent Joseph Rickman 0406 402 312 or Buyers Agent Kelsey Webb 0407 997 021 from Gardian Real Estate a call today to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.