Imagine coming home to a residence that truly fells like your own permanent tropical oasis. 26 Mackenzie is typical beautiful North Queensland. A two-storey character 'Queenslander' with delightful wide verandahs and positioned in such a way to capture the breezes from the ocean that is within walking distance.
It is easy to envisage sitting back sipping champagne and enjoying the peace and tranquillity that this property has to offer. This spacious family home is on an elevated 810m2 block with beautiful gardens and resort style pool located in the sought-after Eimeo Village area, truly encapsulating what relaxed living should be.
- Freshly painted with character features including fret work, high ceilings and beautiful polished floorboards
- North facing and designed to capture natural breezes with extra wide timber verandahs
- Open plan air-conditioned living, kitchen and dining with access to both front and back verandahs
- Kitchen directly overlooks outdoor living and features electric oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Upstairs master bedroom with carpet, built-in-robes, split system air-conditioning and its own verandah access
- Two other upstairs bedrooms are carpeted with ceiling fans and built-in-robes
- Bathroom with vanity, shower and separate bathtub- perfect for the family with young kids
Downstairs is access by a beautiful internal timber staircase.
- Internal timber stairs lead down to the lower level, a perfect area for the kids and guest retreat or potential dual living arrangement
- Expansive air-conditioned second living area is freshly painted with stunning modern tiles as the floor covering
- Two large bedrooms with built-in-cupboard and ceiling fans
- Family size bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity and toilet
- Under-covered paved patio off the rumpus room with access to the beautiful inground pool
- Incredible huge resort style concrete pool, surrounded by shade and a tropical oasis of gardens
Eimeo Village and in particular, the Mackenzie Street cul-de-sac are certainly sought after. This extremely quiet street is perfect for the family or simply the next purchaser who desires for life to slow down a little bit - the last couple of years have certainly showed the importance of having an abode you long to get back to after a hard day at the office.
If you like the idea of an easy stroll to the patrolled Eimeo beach and surf club and the iconic Eimeo Pub then this property is for you. Minutes from Northern Beaches Central including supermarkets, GP superclinic, primary and secondary schools, childcare facilities and only 15 minutes from Mackay CBD. For more information or to arrange a private inspection contact Sales Agent Joseph Rickman 0406 402 312 or Buyers Agent Kelsey Webb 0407 997 021 swiftly.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.