Do you dream of living in a quality West Mackay cottage but need multiple living areas to suit your family's needs? Then look no further.
This classic West Mackay cottage offers multiple living areas that provide endless options for entertainment.
The large formal living room flows through to the dining area which is overlooked by the stylish kitchen.
The dining area flows through to a second living area which would be a perfect space to be used as a study, a home office, or a more casual living area.
The home offers a third generous living space that has sliding door access to the covered outdoor entertainment area and could be used as a kid's rumpus room, media room, home gym, or even another bedroom.
The covered outdoor entertainment area looks out to the huge backyard and faces north, so it gets the afternoon shade and coastal breeze.
With high ceilings and polished timber floorboards throughout, the home includes some of the classic features of West Mackay houses that we love.
The home is fully fenced and has security screens throughout, and also features:
- Three surprisingly large bedrooms, all with fans, two with aircons, while the main also has BIR
- Sparkling main bathroom with shower and toilet
- Second separate toilet
- Chic kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove and plenty of cupboard space
- Large laundry with handy storage room
- Front porch looks out to established gardens in front yard
- Single bay shed in the backyard
- Single-car carport
This property is conveniently set in the popular suburb of West Mackay, and has easy access to Parkside Plaza Shopping Centre, Paget, the Botanic Gardens and several bowls and licensed clubs.