This beautifully renovated property has multiple living areas and entertainment zones that flow out to the stunning inground pool and huge backyard, creating a home perfect for indoor-outdoor living.
The air-conditioned family room includes living and dining areas that flow out through double doors to the front porch, which looks over the pool.
The chic kitchen lies adjacently to an enclosed room that features floor to ceiling windows and a scenic view of the backyard, and is a fantastic space for entertaining or relaxing with a cool drink.
The second living area is adjacent to the family room and can be closed off, and used as a media room or kids playroom.
This charming home retains some of its classic features including polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and casement windows.
It has security screens throughout and also features:
- Large renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Family room flows out that through double doors to front porch and pool area
- The pool area is a private setting created by palm trees and front and side walls. It also includes a section of lawn that would be a great spot to set up a couple of poolside loungers
- Second living area which could be used for a multitude of purposes
- Three large bedrooms, two of which have air conditioning and access to private timber deck
- Stylish main bathroom with bath, toilet and separate shower
- Second separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with study nook
- Single car carport and single car garage with internal access
- Set on a 827sqm block
Set in the popular suburb of West Mackay, the home has easy access to Parkside shopping Centre, IGA, the CBD, Mackay Base Hospital, the botanic gardens, Paget, and several bowls and sporting clubs.