This 3+ bedroom highset property makes for the perfect family home. This home is ideally located in a quiet street in Andergrove with Andergrove Primary School within walking distance, a bus stop nearby and a plethora of amenities close, including Woolworths and soon the new Coles supermarket.
The house is well built and caters perfectly for the family , with nothing missing. Upstairs has polished floorboards throughout and is fully air-conditioned. The open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are spacious and have access to both the front and back porches. Downstairs is fully built in with 2 multi-purpose rooms and an additional bathroom.
The terrific side access, shed, bbq areas and huge fully fenced backyard are where most of your new family memories will be made.
Some of the features of this wonderful property include:
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with polished floorboards and split system air-conditioning
- Kitchen with great storage, electronic appliances and brand new dishwasher
- Three large bedrooms all feature built-in robes and split system air-conditioning
- Bathroom with standalone bathtub perfect for young kids
- Living space that is air-conditioned and perfect for a bar/living area/potentially set-up as a 4th bedroom
- Another multi-purpose room that could be utilised for things such as a home business
- Second bathroom
The property features lockable car accommodation, a high clearance carport and also a terrific 6m x 7m powered & plumbed colorbond shed. Outside is perfect for the family with a huge backyard on the 768sqm block that features patio/bbq area, kids cubbie house and bore to keep it green all year round - all being fully fenced.
Set in thriving Andergrove & walking distance to numerous schools, Shopping Centres and just 12 minutes to the CBD. There is also the local stores, Woolworths and the new Coles supermarket, bottle shop, hairdresser and childcare facilities extremely close by.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Sales Agent Joseph Rickman on 0406 402 312 or Buyers Agent Kelsey Webb on 0407 997 021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.