This large high-set brick home, which boasts multiple living areas and a self-contained granny flat, also has heaps of parking and is metres from the beach.
The property features a spacious enclosed downstairs area with internal stairs that take you up to the bedrooms, living/dining areas, kitchen, and bathroom.
The granny flat includes a kitchenette, laundry, and bathroom. It has its own separate access and would be ideal for a buyer who has a home-based business, a family who needs to accommodate an older relative or visitors, or someone who wants to generate a rental income.
The fully fenced home is situated in the highly sought-after suburb of East Mackay, mere metres from the beach, the Ocean International Hotel, and is only a short drive to the CBD.
To cater for a large or extended family, the home offers parking for 4 cars in the car port and garage.
In summer, you can take your pick between enjoying the beach or swimming in the concrete pool.
The upstairs area features:
- A generous, tiled living area with split system air-conditioning
- An updated kitchen with adjacent dining room that flows out through sliding doors to the rear deck
- The deck overlooks the backyard and pool and has easy access to both. It also catches both the afternoon shade and the coastal breeze from the nearby beach
- Three bedrooms all with fans, with air-conditioning in main bedroom
- A tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- A second deck at the front of home
Internal stairs lead down to:
- Enclosed downstairs area with a large room that would be fantastic for entertaining or for children to amuse themselves
- Smaller room suitable for an office
- Two-bay garage with internal access and storage space
- Spacious backyard with plenty of room for children and pets
- Pool area with a covered outdoor entertainment area looking over the pool
The granny flat, which is tiled and has high ceilings, also offers:
- Kitchenette, laundry, bathroom, and bed space
- Separate sliding door access from the carport at the front of the house, meaning clients or a tenant can come and go without interfering with the family in the main part of the house
- Living area which opens through sliding doors to the pool and outdoor entertainment area
The granny flat creates the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to help pay off their mortgage by generating a rental income and still being able to live separately to a tenant.
If you want a large house in a fantastic location with multiple living areas or need a separate space to run your home-based business or to generate an income by renting out a granny flat, then this property deserves your attention.
Give Mick or Ryan a call to arrange a private inspection.