This huge two-storey home combines the classic features of a Queenslander with a cutting edge industrial-style design that exceeds the expectations of today's savvy buyers.
Conveniently set on the fringe of the CBD with easy access to cafes, restaurants and entertainment, the property features multiple living areas and fantastic side-access with room to park a van, tinny or other vehicles.
The downstairs level offers the latest in contemporary style and design with polished concrete floors throughout and matte black fittings.
It features a spacious open plan family room that flows out through floor-to-ceiling stacker doors to the large undercover entertainer's deck.
Internal stairs take you up to the second storey, which includes generous open plan living areas that flow through to the upstairs entertainer's deck.
The upstairs level also includes the well-maintained original features of a Queenslander that we all know and love, such as high ceilings, beautiful casement windows, tongue and groove walls, original fret work and timber floorboards.
This home is designed with the entertainer in mind as the living areas flow out to the large entertainer's decks on both levels, creating a space where your family can enjoy an indoor-outdoor lifestyle and make the most of what Mackay's climate has to offer.
This chic property offers inner-city living similar to what could be found in Brisbane or Sydney, with everything you need at your doorstep.
The fully fenced property has a double car port with roller door access that flows through to a deep concrete hardstand.
Some other features of the airconditioned downstairs area of the home are:
- Superb industrial-style kitchen with concrete bench top, five-burner gas stove, 900mm oven, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Open plan family room with living and dining areas that flow through to the deck
- The rear entertainer's deck faces east so you can enjoy both the afternoon shade and cooling coastal breeze
- Elegant master bedroom with WIR and stylish ensuite complete with floor to ceiling tiles and an extra-large shower with recess
- Main bathroom which maintains the industrial-style look
- Spacious laundry
- Plenty of storage under stairs
The internal timber stairs lead to the air-conditioned second level which features:
- Four bedrooms, one with access to the rear deck and one with access to the front deck
- A sparkling modern bathroom
- A generous air-conditioned open plan living area with various zones that flows through stacker doors to the upper rear deck
The large backyard is a private setting and is big enough for a shed, while still leaving enough room for kids and pets to enjoy.
This property is a fantastic opportunity to experience an indoor-outdoor lifestyle whilst still living in a super convenient location only a walking distance from the CBD.