If you picture yourself in a private, elevated sanctuary overlooking a panorama of the Pacific Ocean, lush mountain ranges and natural bushland, then this astounding country property delivers your dream.
Perched privately and peacefully high above the rest of civilisation, the superb property provides unbelievable ocean, island and mountain views of Habana Bay and Cape Hillsborough and offers a fantastic indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
Set in Habana on an elevated block that offers an abundance of level space around the home and large shed, the property gifts you the unique opportunity to own your own sizeable piece of paradise only 25 minutes from the Mackay CBD.
The property offers a high clearance 2 car carport, a high clearance 4 bay powered shed and other concreted parking areas, so there is plenty of room to park boats, vans and even guests' vehicles.
Designed with the entertainer in mind, the living areas flow out to the large covered entertainment area which looks over the inground pool and captures those scenic views of the lush mountains and the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
Back inside the house, there is a family room, media room, and two other large tiled living areas which can be used for entertaining, hobbies, a teen retreat, a study or home office option.
The larger living area at the front of the house would also be perfect for a home business as it has separate access from the rest of the home.
With a fully concreted driveway that delivers you from the road below to the abundant parking areas, carport and shed near the house, some of the other features of this fully airconditioned property include:
- 4 bay high clearance powered shed
- Large inground pool which will be the centre of family fun and entertainment
- A modern kitchen with scenic water views, an island bench, a breakfast bar, a dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Air-conditioned family room with dining areas
- Formal carpeted lounge room/media room
- Second living area could be used as a study or more casual living space
- Third living area at the front of the house would be perfect for a kid's rumpus room or for a home business
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and access to outdoor entertainment area
- Three other surprisingly large bedrooms which have BIRs
- Sparkling main bathroom with double vanity and separate bath
- High clearance 2 bay carport
- Water tank
- Chicken coop
- Cattle yards in top paddock
- The property is a native wildlife magnet and you are sure to encounter an abundance birdlife, wallabies and kangaroos
- Just under 2 acre (7,835sqm) of elevated fenced land
If you want to escape suburbia and have space, tranquillity and privacy, yet want the convenience of easy access to the CBD, then this exceptional property must go to the top of your list.
Additionally, the vacant block next door, Number 53 Olletts Road is also for sale. So there is a chance to secure a further 6.5 acres (26,530sqm) of prime rural country.
Your chance to change the way you live is ready and waiting for you so give Mick or Ryan a call to arrange an inspection.
Sunday 5th December 10:00 - 10:30 am