This stunning multi-level residence, in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac, is the epitome of family living in a convenient location. Large enough to accommodate everyone's needs, this huge home offers great separation of living with multiple open spaces to enjoy an abundance of peace and tranquility.
Rock solid brick exterior with an equally well constructed interior. Upon entry, you will love the impressive extra wide spaces and high ceilings, all of which capture delightful breezes.
Lower level contains double lock-up garage with extra workspace/storage space.
Middle levels contain two living zones, study and master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite.
Upstairs level the 2pac kitchen with granite benchtops is huge and equipped with top class appliances. There is an indoor and indoor-outdoor screened entertaining zone. You will also find the other three bedrooms and main bathroom on this level.
Other delightful features include:
- Four bedroom, two bathroom multi-level home built as solid as they come
- Numerous living zones inside and out that capture breezes and bring their own attributes to the property
- Master bedroom is on its own level, has split system air-conditioning, walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Designated office/study area is large with extra storage and desk space
- Kitchen has Miele appliances and granite benches and is the centre point of the home
- All three other bedrooms are in their own separate wing of the upper level and have built-in-robes and split system air-conditioning
- Main bathroom is huge and perfect for the family
- Laundry provides access to the back yard and is of great size
- Two car extra-large double lock-up garage with extra workshop space
- Entertaining outside is a treat with a screened outdoor entertaining area and an additional large deck that houses the spa and Balinese hut
- Smaller lawn area for the time poor with landscaped gardens
This Beaconsfield beauty is conveniently located with easy access to Beaconsfield Primary school, local shops, supermarkets, sporting clubs, Mackay Golf Course and Driving Range, childcare and public and private high schools. Public transport is also available with a regular schedule.
With an abundance of convenience at your doorstep, this large family home is sure to entice a lot of interest.
This beautiful brick multi-level property truly must be seen to be appreciated! Book your private inspection today. Call Sales Agent Joseph Rickman 0406 402 312 or Buyers Agent Kelsey Webb 0407 997 021 of Gardian today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Saturday 23rd October 09:00 - 9:30 am