If it's a sea change you are longing for, then you may have just found your dream home. Strolling along the beach searching for seashells, soaking up the sun as it rises over the horizon will be a daily ritual here at Shoal Point.
Entering the free-flowing home, you are greeted by the air-conditioned multiple living areas and open plan kitchen. Sliding doors allow the space to feel even larger as the covered outdoor entertaining area will accommodate all your family and friends.
The three bedrooms and two bathrooms are all situated at the western end of the home providing a quiet section of the home.
Double gates allow for easy side access to the shed and an area to park the caravan when you're not out adventuring.
Some of the other features of this fully fenced property include:
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen air-conditioned for your family's comfort
- Perfectly positioned kitchen with modern appliances & dishwasher overlooking living areas
- Good sized air-conditioned main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two more bedrooms, one with a new split system air-con & built in robe
- Family bathroom with large bath and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with extra storage & easy-care flooring throughout
- Covered outdoor area, perfect for entertaining friends and family
- 5kw Solar power for energy efficiency & a bore for your gardens
- Great side access with double gates allowing good access to your powered shed
- Located on a large fully fenced 710sqm allotment with low maintenance gardens
18 Seychelles Rd is situated only a couple of hundred meters walk to the beautiful, secluded Shoal Point beach and provides a sensational lifestyle for retirees & young families alike. The northern beaches popularity is rapidly growing as is the shopping precincts, schools and medical facilities.
Seychelles Road in Shoal Point is a beautiful part of the world and is what many of our southern counterparts are dreaming of. To purchase your slice of heaven call Sarah Murrell 0488 411 078 to inspect today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.