This modern, rendered block home inspires indoor-outdoor living with its fantastic entertainer's deck that looks over the inground pool in a superb coastal location.
The fully fenced property offers side access and features an established parking area that could fit a boat, van or other vehicle.
This elevated home allows you to make the most of Mackay's climate as the contemporary open plan family room flows through sliding doors to the entertainer's deck, which faces East and gets the coastal breeze and afternoon shade.
The deck also looks over the large backyard and pool area, which features the stylish inground pool and an enclosed grassy area - perfect for a few poolside sun lounges.
Some other features of this fully airconditioned and freshly carpeted property include:
- Elegant kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, double sink and gas stove
- The kitchen overlooks the tiled open plan family room which includes spacious living and dining areas
- Three generous bedrooms, all with BIRs, fans and split system aircons, while the main has a WIR, ensuite and sliding door access to deck
- Sparkling main bathroom
- Two car garage with internal access
- Laundry with easy access to clothesline
- Water tank used for watering yard
- Bird cage that could be used as a henhouse
- Security screens throughout
- Set on a 782 sqm block
The big backyard is a private setting and has enough room for a shed while still leaving a great area for kids and pets to enjoy.
Set alongside modern family homes in the fantastic suburb of Eimeo, the house is close to the beach and Northern Beaches Highschool, Northern Beaches Shopping Centre and the bowls club.