There's no need to see the before and after shots, upon entering the property you can clearly see that this traditional Southside home has been renovated to perfection.
The list of improvements is endless and includes but is not limited to - the front veranda, new bathrooms, new kitchen, air-conditioners, vinyl planking, 2 bay shed with high clearance, rear timber deck; basically every part of this home has been rejuvenated perfectly.
Some of the many revived features of this property include:
- 4 bedrooms with fans, window furnishings, polished floorboards and traditional tongue and groove walls
- The main bathroom comes complete with floor to ceiling tiles, bath, shower and toilet
- The generously sized main bedroom features a generous wardrobe and ensuite
- Open plan living with air-conditioning
- Indoor and outdoor dining options
- Impressive kitchen which has been fitted out with prestigious finishes including a breakfast bench, stone benchtops, dishwasher, and completed with soft close draws and cupboards
- Timber outdoor deck that overlooks the large low maintenance backyard
- Concreate driveway and path to the entrance of the house
- Front veranda
- 9m x 7.5m x 3m high clearance shed
- Off street parking
- Immense street appeal
- 809 sqm fully fenced allotment
The property sits close to some of Mackay's best schools and all sporting facilities plus central to the Mackay CBD, Hospital, Paget and the airport. So make sure you take the time to inspect this fully renovated home, you won't be disappointed. It's renovated to perfection.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.