Rarely do properties come on the market with so much to offer at such a sensational price point.
447 Bedford Rd, Andergrove is located in Kimberley Estate and it's a pleasure to bring to market this tidy 3+ bedroom, lowset brick home. On top of the solid home, the property is littered with several added bonuses including a classily converted garage, side access and terrific powered shed.
Some of the many other features of this fantastic property are:
- Three bedroom low-set brick home on an elevated 800sqm block
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Main living, kitchen and dining are the central point of the home
- Neat kitchen overlooks the patio and backyard and features electric appliances and SMEG dishwasher
- Master bedroom has split a/c and comes with a large built-in robe
- Two other bedrooms feature ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning whilst one also has built-in-robes
- Main bathroom is beautiful and has been classily renovated in modern tones, sleek tiles, stone vanity and features shower-over-tub
- There is a 2nd living zone where the garage has been converted, boasting carpet, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning
- Terrific covered outdoor entertainment area flows from inside and overlooks the backyard
- Powered 6m x 9m double bay shed is accessible
- Huge well maintained fully fenced terraced yard, that boasts plenty of room for kids and pets
This home provides the lifestyle opportunity that many seek and is perfectly located within walking distance to local primary schools, a childcare centre, local shops and also only a few minutes to the Woolworths & Coles in Andergrove, Mackay Driving Range and Mackay Golf Club and Andergrove Wake Park.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Joseph Rickman 0406 402 312 or Kelsey Webb on 0407 997 021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.