The opportunity to own a property like this is very rare, three homes and what seems like endless shed space positioned on 4.8 acres only 13 minutes to the city gates. This unique property presents various options for machinery and equipment storage, work shop facilities and enough room for the largest of toys.
The three houses may accommodate the whole family, kids wanting their own space, or you may look to rent them out, either way you will always have room for just one more. Bore water is used across the property and outlets are positioned around the grounds.
- Huge timber kitchen with gas stove top to please the chef of the house
- Separate dining and living spaces with a combination of tiled and timber flooring
- Main bedroom fit for royalty with modern ensuite & walk in robe
- Three good sized bedrooms all with air-con, fans & Built-ins
- Large rumpus/games room with a built-in bar for those family gatherings
- Laundry with plenty of bench space and third toilet and shower
- Large, air-conditioned office/ 5th bedroom situated at the front of the home
- Sparkling in-ground pool and covered entertaining area to sit & enjoy the surroundings
- Three-bedroom brick home with air-con lounge and dining areas
- Central timber kitchen has great storage and has sliding doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area
- Renovated bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Laundry and built-in garage for an extra living space or office
- Fully fenced yard with easy to maintain gardens surrounds the home
- Neat & tidy two bedroom, one with air-conditioning
- Updated spacious kitchen with storage options
- Modern bathroom plus linen cupboard
- Fenced yard & covered entertaining area
The shed space measures over 1,680sqm of covered floor area and ranges from car & truck bays to workshop areas. The doors can be locked and areas divided into private sections if required. Access to the A1 Highway and the Peak Downs Highway is quick & easy and under 15min drive to the City Gates, Paget and shopping centres.
Surrounded by cane fields, framed by mountains this property is truly one of a kind and offers so many opportunities from family ventures to investment scenarios.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Sarah Murrell.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.