This conveniently located quality home has recently had a freshen up with both the bathroom and the kitchen in good condition. Original style high set home, hosting 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom upstairs with multi-purpose rooms downstairs and all on a big block with a great shed.
Upon entering the home you are greeted with the light filled spacious lounge room, which then follows onto the dining room and kitchen. The floors are tiled throughout the kitchen, ceiling fans above & split air conditioner to service the living areas.
The three bedrooms are a good size and are all airconditioned, with ceiling fans, The bathroom is cute & functional with shower over the bath, storage cupboard and separate toilet for convenience.
Some of the many features of this refreshed property include:
- With 3 bedrooms and a living area upstairs and another 2 multi-purpose rooms downstairs, there are more than enough rooms for everyone to have their very own bedroom or living space
- Light filled kitchen which overlooks the backyard
- Covered outdoor patio area out the back
- Split system air-conditioning
- Bathroom located centrally to the home
- One of the downstairs large multi-purpose rooms currently utilised as a guest room with built in kitchenette, air conditioning, toilet and shower
- Internal storage downstairs
- 3 bay shed
- 1 bay garage and a single carport
- 704sqm allotment situated in a quiet street
Beaconsfield is sought after by many families due to its proximity to local schools and a number of shopping precincts. Sporting fields are also just around the corner and restaurants, cafes and local shops provide additional services.
Overall, this feature packed property in its prime location represents a great opportunity. Whether entering the property market, investing, or even retiring, an inspection is a must. Make sure to book your appointment today!
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.