32 Pharlap Parade is located in the well-received suburb of Ooralea and offers a great opportunity for the shrewd investor or first home buyer, and all at an affordable price.
The terrific street appeal of this property and the open layout make it perfect for renovations or improvements, the potential of this prime piece of real estate is endless.
Entry level homes such as this one are a rarity in the area and offer so much upside. With further refurbishments and additions, this property will reach it's full potential and in the process give the lucky owner a real shot in the arm to their property portfolio.
Some of the many features of this property include:
- Spacious tiled living area including lounge and dining room
- 2 bedrooms with enough space in the back room to be utilised as a third bedroom
- Main bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Security screens
- Interior has had a fresh coat of paint
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Two-way bathroom with separate shower
- Small storage shed and single semi enclosed carport
- 653sqm block
Located just minutes to the Paget Industrial Hub, the airport, Woolworths shopping centre and the Central Queensland University, this property is well worth a look and will appeal to people from all walks of life. 32 Pharlap Parade has the 'three P's - Position, Price and Potential.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick Mcleod