Barton Street, West Mackay is in the heart of what is Mackay's most sort after suburb and built on one of the streets biggest blocks at 1,285sqm, is this 1970's rendered block home. This home was built with entertainment being the number one priority which is reflected in the layout of this large house.
Upon first entering the home you will find the first of the huge living areas which opens out to the pool and covered entertaining area. The central kitchen overlooks the second living area which once housed a full-sized billiard table.
The four bedrooms and family bathroom are located on the northern wing allowing for beautiful sunlight to filter through in the morning whilst the large games room and second bathroom are on the opposite side, allowing the perfect space for a parents retreat.
Some of the features of this unique property include:
• Two large family entertaining areas with numerous storage options
• Centrally positioned kitchen with a large pantry and dining area
• Opportunity for a parents retreat with a large room and bathroom at the rear of the house
• Four carpeted bedrooms with fans, one with a split system air-con
• Extra room with a fan which could be used as an office, games room or 5th bedroom
• Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Covered outdoor area overlooking the pool, perfect for entertaining friends and family
• Separate laundry with extra storage
• Set back off the street and has 2 single car garages & a driveway to the rear of the home
• Good side access with gated area for children or pets to play
• Located on a large fully fenced 1,285sqm allotment with low maintenance gardens
They say location is everything and with 15 Barton St you have it. Enjoy morning walks/runs around the Botanical Gardens, a short stroll to schools and a 5min drive to shopping centres, Mackay Base Hospital and Paget.
Yes, this property needs some love & attention but with imagination and elbow grease the potential of this home is endless. For your chance to secure a Big house on a Big Block in West Mackay call Sarah Murrell 0488 411 078 to inspect today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.