Set in a slightly elevated position in quiet cul-de-sac, this superb property has multiple living areas and lovely district views from its large, private deck.
With six bedrooms, two huge living areas, drive-through to a single-bay shed and a convenient location with easy access to Paget, Mackay Base Hospital, sports grounds and the CBD, this property offers something special.
Two of the six bedrooms are at the front of the house and could easily be used as offices or for home-based businesses if required.
Whether you are a large or extended family or just need room for work or hobbies, this property offers an abundance of space and a stylish, modern feel.
What's also on offer here is a private indoor-outdoor lifestyle where you can relax and enjoy yourself without a neighbour in sight.
The living areas flow out to the deck, which has room for casual dining and relaxing on lounges with a cool drink while looking out over the green space of the district beyond.
Set on an 811sq m fully fenced block, some of the features of the freshly painted property include:
- Two-bay shed that serves as the car accommodation. It is drive-through and provides access to the single-bay shed at the rear, so there is parking for three vehicles, including that tinny or camper trailer
- Six bedrooms, five of which have air-conditioning. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite
- Two enormous living areas. The open-plan family room flows out to the deck and has lounge and dining areas. The second living area has wiring for an overhead projector and has heaps of room for over-sized lounges
- Spacious, stylish kitchen that over-looks the family room and out to the deck and has new bench tops, a new oven, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar
- Updated, sparkling bathrooms
- Laundry with easy access to the rear clothes line
The cul-de-sac location and lack of neighbours provides peace and privacy, the elevation offers beautiful views, the south-east-facing deck guarantees cooling summer breezes, the sheers size of the house creates a range of options for a family that needs extra room and the shed sets aside space for a tinny or camper trailer.
And don't forget a location that puts you within minutes of everything a family needs.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection so you can see it all for yourself.