A relaxed atmosphere is what you will feel when you enter this immaculately presented Cuttersfield residence. The property boasts a light & bright appearance throughout accentuated by open plan living. This property has been cared for by the proud owners and is in a pristine condition.
Some of the many features of this magnificent property include:
- Well-built quality four-bedroom, two-bathroom home
- Seamless flow of living spaces internally and externally
- Exceptional finishing's and fixtures throughout
- Quality kitchen central to the home with breakfast bar
- Four bedrooms with the master bedroom coming complete with ensuite & walk-in robe
- The main bathroom includes a shower and separate bath
- An extended covered patio with blinds
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Abundance of storage throughout the home
- 600 sqm allotment with side access and landscaped gardens
- Situated away from the main thoroughfare
Cuttersfield is the perfect location for couples or growing families. Within a short drive you'll find Woolworths, excellent primary schools, CQU and parklands. Simply one of this popular estate's most best valued properties ensures that 16 Woden Crescent is a must see for any fastidious purchaser! Its quality and style will be sure to impress all.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.