Privacy, Peace and Room to move is what will welcome you home everyday at 1457 Sarina-Homebush Rd, Sunnyside.
The property boasts just over 5 useable acres with 2 car sheds and a machinery shed big enough to fit even the largest of toys.
The beautiful timber veranda gives this home the classic colonial look and provides plenty of viewpoints to sit and take in your country surrounds. The home itself however is made of very low maintenance brick and boasts polished timber floors and high ceilings.
Other fantastic features include:
- Fully air-conditioned home with polished timber floors and high ceilings
- 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with built-ins & all with air-con & fans
- The timber kitchen has a dishwasher & electric oven, is spacious with plenty of cupboard storage.
- Bathroom with separate toilet & vanity which can be used whilst the shower & toilet are occupied
- Good size laundry with an access door to the carport - perfect for rainy days
- Drinkable bore water and 2 x 50,000L rainwater tanks both connected to the house
- Powered 9m x 6m car shed plus another 9m x 6m drive through shed
- Machinery shed 16mx9m built cyclone safe and large enough for your van & boat
- Established fruit trees including mango, pear, mandarin, mulberry, lychee and Qld nut trees as well as banana trees
- Great chook pen which could be converted to dog kennels
This property is ready for you to bring your horses, cows or even those cute miniature goats. Flat and perfect for the kids to run free or ride their bikes, build bike tracks or build that huge cubby house!
A scenic drive just 20 minutes from the city gates, close to swimming holes and the General Gordon Hotel for that afternoon refreshment, it's all ready waiting for you!
Call Sarah today and make your inspection time.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.