Classic beauty and the very latest in modern design have been combined in the enormous upstairs extension and renovation of this high-set Queenslander.
The entire renovation and extension have been done in the upper level of the property, with all four bedrooms, two new bathrooms, new kitchen and two living areas upstairs. The size and quality has to be seen to be believed.
Once you go up the front stairs the house flows from classic Queenslander, with high ceilings and beautiful polished floor boards, through to the huge extension ... a modern masterpiece with the very latest in stylish fittings and fixtures.
The transition from Queenslander to the extension happens seamlessly as you move from one living area to the next and then on to the fantastic new deck that faces the east so that it catches the afternoon shade and cooling breezes.
There is plenty of room on the deck for the barbeque and a large outdoor setting, so entertaining with family and friends will be an absolute highlight of your life here. There's even a terrific new 6-metre swim spa to add to the fun and relaxation.
While all bedrooms, bathrooms and living areas are upstairs and about 1.9m above ground level, the enclosed area downstairs has plenty of room for storage and potential space for a work-out area etc.
Set on an 809sq m block with room for a caravan and a boat, there is very wide side access and heaps of space for a big shed.
Set in a super-convenient central location near schools, shops and the CBD, some of the features include:
- Four bedrooms, three in the original part of the house and the fourth, the master bedroom, in the extension. The air-conditioned master bedroom is a huge private retreat and includes a walk-through wardrobe and magnificent en suite
- Two new bathrooms with the very latest in design features including a huge bath in the main bathroom
- Two air-conditioned living areas, one of which is in the extension and includes air-conditioned living and dining areas that flow out to the deck
- A magnificent new kitchen with a butler's pantry, six-burner gas stove and range hood, 900mm Smeg oven and breakfast bar
- Large deck that looks out over the built-in spa
- Double carport
The extension has virtually doubled the size of the original Queenslander and the property is now ready for a large family or someone who needs space to work from home.
There is plenty of room to park a boat or a van but don't forget that there is extremely good side access and heaps of space for a large shed if you want one.
For more information or to book an inspection please call Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod on 0408 777 971.