Built to perfection, this near new home at 19 Regent Avenue has just had its final fit out and could now be yours. Located in one of Mackay's most sought after estates- Richmond Hills, this home was designed with only the finest quality in mind.
This builder has ensured that only quality appliances and fittings have been used in the home. The chef's kitchen features stone benchtops with breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances, and a walk through butler's pantry. This well-appointed kitchen is the hub of the home and is ideally placed near the formal living area, open plan living space and outdoor patio area.
Some of the many features of this luxury property include:
- Near new home situated in popular Mackay suburb
- 4 bedrooms plus a built-in study with doors for seclusion
- Stylish kitchen with modern appliances
- Expansive open plan dining flows out onto the alfresco patio area
- Separate semi enclosed formal living area
- Master bedroom comes complete with a walk-in robe and an ensuite with double vanities
- Both bathrooms are fitted out with only the best tapware
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Turfed and landscaped
- Powder-coated aluminum gates
- Fully fenced 711 sqm allotment
The home is ideally set in popular Richmond Hills, with the estate conveniently located only five minutes from shops and schools. The area is family friendly with its special parkland network incorporating the natural environment of McCready's Creek with hike and bike trails, playgrounds and picnic areas.
So get in quick and secure this near new luxury home in Richmond Hills. Book your appointment today because tomorrow may be too late.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.