This cottage with high ceilings and polished floorboards sits on a huge 846sqm block with great side access in one of the most desirable streets in this very popular suburb. If you dream of a renovated three-bedroom house on a huge block in fantastic West Mackay and want a bonus granny flat space where the teenagers could reside, or visitors can stay then don't go past this one.
Some of the many features of this property include:
- Lovely open plan lounge and kitchen which flows out to the deck area overlooking the backyard, great for entertaining
- Nice kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher
- Three large bedrooms include built-in robes, fans and air-conditioning
- Timeless renovated family bathroom boasts a large shower with rainfall shower head, bath for the kids, vanity with a gorgeous feature stone sink and separate toilet.
- Great entertainers' deck that flows out from the home that looks out to a huge backyard which has heaps of space for kids and pets to play
- Functional European laundry on one side of the deck
- Large 846sqm allotment is fully fenced with wide side access, plenty of room for the kids and pets to play and still space for another shed and pool
- The shed has been converted into a carpeted two-bedroom, lounge room and bathroom perfect space for the teenagers retreat or for when visitors come and stay.
This property is ideally located in the heart of West Mackay, close to schools, shops, Mackay's Business District, across the road from the local park and a quick walk to the Botanical Gardens. It has everything you have been looking for, so make your way to 28 Hunter Street, West Mackay to see this lovely home.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contract sales consultant Sarah Coles today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.