Beautifully presented low-set unit in a fantastic area, walking distance to Parkside Plaza, Fourways, Souths Suburban Bowls Club and minutes to the CBD, Botanic Gardens, Doctors, Paget and schools.
5/307 Bridge Road is perfect for investors and homeowners. With a rental appraisal of approx. $360per week and low body corporate fees making it an ideal set and forget investment with great yields and being a fantastic home for someone who is wanting a convenient lifestyle.
Some of the features of this immaculate unit are:
- Spacious, modern, air-conditioned open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, fans and split system air-conditioning
- Nice kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and direct access to garage
- Bathroom with easy-access shower and separate toilet
- Laundry in garage with entry to kitchen and out to the rear of the unit
- Single lockup garage with straight driveway into garage; for simple access to unit with no difficult, awkward turns to get into your garage.
- Private, fully fenced low-maintenance back lawn that gives little pets and children an outdoor space
- Side access to fit a second car or boat - imagine that, easy living with the convenience of storing the boat so you can pop out to Mackay's best fishing spots
- Clifton Palms Complex has only 5 units in the complex. The 5th unit being the rear unit away from the road providing the upmost privacy
- Rates - approx. $1290 per half year
- Rental Appraisal available on request (approx. $360 per week)
- Body Corporate is managed by Estate Plaza Body Corporate Management. Disclosure statement can be supplied on request
Offering an opportunity for the astute investor or homeowner, look no further than this unit. Make the most of its easy care and low maintenance as well as the super-convenient location that is close to everything you need. Give Sarah Coles a call to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.