This remarkably renovated Queenslander has retained all of the charm of a bygone era yet still has the modern conveniences that are necessary to live today. The home has immense street appeal with its picket fence and picture-perfect facade luring one in to see all that lies inside.
Once inside there's room for everyone in this spacious home. On the upper level one will find in addition to the 3 air-conditioned bedrooms are 2 bathrooms, a front timber deck and a rumpus room. Downstairs lies a generous fourth bedroom perfect for a guest room, formal lounge, open plan kitchen and dining area that flows onto the rear patio. The owners of this property have truly taken great pride in this home and have ensured that the improvements are to a high standard.
Some of the many features of this beautiful property include:
- Traditional features - internal tongue and groove walls, high ceilings, window hoods, front bay windows and exterior cladding
- 4 bedrooms, all carpeted and air conditioned
- 2 modern bathrooms with the ensuite containing a spa bath
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- A revitalised and modern kitchen
- Large rear patio
- 6m x 9m shed with power and high clearance
- 736 sqm allotment with great side access
160 Kippen Street is perfectly positioned between Mackay's CBD and the beach and only a short walk to the local school.
Beautiful Queenslanders like this are a rarity in Mackay so make sure that you book your appointment to view today.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.