Kimberly Estate is the highest regarded and most desired area in Andergrove and is made up of the 'Fish Streets'. As you drive and explore the surrounds you will find nothing but well presented homes, beautiful builds and a family friendly environment.
124 Emperor is located in these 'Fish Streets' and it's a pleasure to bring to market this tidy 4 bedroom lowset brick home. On top of the solid home, the property is a real catch with several added bonuses including a substantial outdoor entertaining area, side access and large yard.
Some of the many other features of this fantastic property are:
- Four bedroom, two bathroom low-set brick home
- Air-conditioned living/dining zones are both air-conditioned
- Centrally located kitchen is neat and has great space and storage and stainless appliances
- Master bedroom has a/c and comes with a large built-in robe and ensuite
- Three other bedrooms feature ceiling fans with 2 of the 3 also having built-in-robes
- Main bath is of good size with neutral tones and features a bathtub - perfect for young kids
- Extra large terrific outdoor entertainment area flows from inside and overlooks the backyard
- Side access to the huge fully fenced yard, that boasts plenty of room for shed and pool
- Single lock-up garage with an extra 'lean-to'
This home provides the lifestyle opportunity that many family's seek and is perfectly located within walking distance to local primary schools, a childcare centre and shops and also only a few minutes to the Woolworths in Andergrove, Mackay Driving Range and Mackay Golf Club.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Joseph Rickman on 0406402312
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.