Set in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac, this fully air-conditioned property offers a superb indoor-outdoor lifestyle with a large entertainment area over-looking the in-ground pool.
This home will be a peaceful sanctuary for people who like to relax in a private outdoor setting and entertain family and friends pool-side.
Located in a quality street among other lovely homes in fantastic Mt Pleasant, the house has a formal loungeroom, dining room and a casual TV/dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
Everything flows out to the private, covered entertainment area, which has a built-in barbeque and leads to the timber deck that surrounds the beautiful pool.
The elevation of the property means the outdoor area catches the cooling breezes and, because it faces east, gets the afternoon shade.
Set on an 854sq m block, the features of the property include:
- Four bedrooms, all with fans and three with built-in wardrobes (the fourth does have a cupboard), while the huge master bedroom also has an ensuite
- Large, sunken loungeroom that flows through to a formal dining area
- The kitchen has a dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space. It looks out to the pool so it's easy to keep an eye on kids having a swim
- The kitchen also looks over the second, casual living area that could be a sitting area, space for kids to watch TV or a more relaxed dining area
- The main bathroom has a bath and separate toilet
- There is a large laundry
- Two-car garage with tool room
- Ducted air-conditioning that has just been upgraded
This is a great family home in a quality area. It's elevation provides breezes and privacy and its location puts you near Mt Pleasant shops, schools, community facilities and the CBD.
The owner is motivated to sell so give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.