This well-presented family home is packed with features including double bay shed and a pool on a massive 1,875 sqm block. Compare the value and you will understand that this is a wonderful opportunity for the family that loves space and tranquillity whilst high and dry in the executive estate of Settlers Rise just ten minutes to Mt Pleasant.
This low maintenance home is ideal for any family and contains four good sized bedrooms. There is a fifth bedroom with bathroom which could be used as a granny flat or home business as it has a separate entrance. Entering the home, a large formal lounge greets you and will immediately capture your attention. The tiled and open plan family and dining room, plus spacious & well-appointed kitchen will cater for the whole family.
Other fantastic features include:
- Air-conditioned home is tiled throughout for easy care & maintenance
- 3 bedrooms contain built-ins with an ensuite and walk in robe to the master bedroom
- The Kitchen contains a range of quality appliances including gas cooktop with plenty of cupboard space.
- Large covered entertaining area for fun and games with friends and family overlooking the in-ground pool
- Good size laundry for the busy family
- Front gardens with easy care lawns
- Double garage with internal access to the home - has potential to convert to third living area
- Fully fenced 1,875sqm block with side double gates for easy access to the shed with lean to for the boat or van and huge yard
Settlers Rise offers residents a relaxed lifestyle with lots of open space and parklands.
Located less than 7 kms from the Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre you can have the convenience of schools, medical and shopping centers whilst loving the big blocks and the complete package.
This home represents serious value for the buyer wanting an entry level property to this upmarket estate, call Sarah Murrell today to lock in your private inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.