17 Emma Drive has been lovingly and carefully put together to create a place in which anyone would be proud to call their own boasting unique design features, large entertainment areas, huge sparkling pool, and all just over 1400 square metres high up on a crest in one of Mackay's premier locations - Richmond.
The design outcome of the residence suggests a regime where climate and site had a fundamental influence on primary design decisions. The home has been designed for natural lighting and ventilation and was constructed with minimal environmental impact in it's manufacture and transportation to the site.
Sleek polished concrete floors and 12ft-15ft ceilings in sections provide something out of the ordinary whilst glass stacker doors are a showstopping design feature of the home and connect each area and the indoors to the outdoors. This distinctive property consists of not one, but two separate living areas internally which includes a media room, the light filled open plan living which leads out onto the multiple extended outdoor entertainment deck areas; a place for every family member to kick back and relax.
Incredible timber decks overlook the enormous and showstopping 65,000L pool and are a continuation of the indoor zone whilst also providing a rural outlook that is without rear neighbours, you will not feel like you are anywhere near the convenience of suburbia.
The king size master suite with its vast designer walk-in-robe and relaxing classy topical themed ensuite will please the discerning of future owners. This property is class throughout.
Some of the many features of this elegant property include:
- Designer home built in 2014 specifically to encapsulate Mackay's lifestyle
- Character, Immaculate polished concrete, louvers, air-conditioning and higher ceilings throughout
- Main living area is the centrepiece of the home, captures beautiful breezes and connects all zones
- Separate and specific media room for the nights in full of movies or Friday night footy
- The chef's kitchen is stylishly fitted out with stone benchtops, concrete dining bench, high end appliances and huge butlers pantry
- Four bedrooms, with three slightly segregated in a specific children's/guest wing, all with air-conditioning and storage
- Separate office for the busy professional to work from home and terrific segregated laundry
- Second bathroom has stone benches, plenty of space and modern tones
- Outdoor zones are where you will spend your time, with multiple timber decks
- 65,000L saltwater pool with beautiful features and landscaping surround it
- 6m x 9m powered and plumbed Pavilion/Shed area with storage and drive through access also features 3rd bathroom and mezzanine flooring
- Great size backyard and front yard areas for the kids to play in, with irrigated gardens and double carport
The current family of this property are looking forward to its new owners to enjoy the spoils of their labour and create their own special memories here.
17 Emma Drive is surrounded by similarly prestigious homes and is all but just a short drive to town. Serenely situated in one of Mackay's most sought after residential addresses - Sugar View Estate, this property has it all whilst being spectacularly unique! Book your inspection today.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Sales Agent Joseph Rickman 0406 402 312 or Buyers Agent Mason Thorpe 0447 185 157.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.