Are you seeking to return to a peaceful environment at the end of the day?
Having recently been renovated, 72 Westlake Drive is countryside living at its absolute best located down a quiet road in the semi-rural area of The Leap. Offering a community feeling in walking distance to The Leap Pub and The Leap Tea Room.
Privacy is paramount here and an amazing feeling of free space is represented by the unique design. The construction of the home incorporates high ceilings, generous sized windows and shutters allowing an abundance of natural light and ventilation to fill the home. Vinyl planking floors and timber accents enhance the living area that spills out onto the timber deck which overlooks the breathtaking countryside.
Some of the many features of this magnificent property include:
- 5 generously sized bedrooms with built in robes, The main featuring a walk in robe
- Multiple living areas, both indoor and outdoor, a rumpus room and office upstairs and a second outdoor entertaining area downstairs
- Centrally located kitchen with Granite Benchtops, new gas cooktop, stainless steel range hood, quality oven and an abundance of storage
- Sizeable main bathroom renovated to a high standard yet keeping the seamless flow of country style
- Another sizeable bathroom servicing the remaining 4 bedrooms
- Traditional features such as high ceilings and vinyl planking go hand in hand with modern-day luxuries like new split-system air-conditioning and refurbishments throughout
- Storage area underneath the house
- Vegetable Garden
- Established Fruit Trees
- Chook Run
- Garden shed
- Tennis Court
- Town Water
- Landscaping and fencing
- 1.08Ha rural block
This stunning property is located only 20 minutes from Mackay, the home offers a lifestyle ideal for families to enjoy the rural fruits of acreage living. The awe-inspiring design yet an understated first impression will leave you intrigued for more. Make it yours today!
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.