If you are looking for a house to make your home and appreciate quiet, wide streets surrounded by character homes ,12 Howland St should be on the top of your list. This cottage is bursting with old school charm and has potential plus.
The timber floors, tongue & groove walls & high ceilings are all beautiful trademarks of the popular cottage style house and this home is blessed with the lot. The entry which is framed by beautiful stained-glass doors leads into the air-conditioned living area and onto the spacious eat-in kitchen. There are two good sized bedrooms, a sleepout/office and large dining room, fully air-conditioned throughout.
The property also features:
• Two good-sized bedrooms both with split-system air-con
• A smaller third bedroom or office also has a split-system air-conditioner
• Recently renovated bathroom
• Separate living and dining rooms
• Large shed to fit your tinny or motorbikes
• Fenced back yard with plenty of room for children and pets to play
• Investor potential estimated rental return of $380p/w
Centrally located only minutes away from the CBD, Mt Pleasant shopping centre, The Avenue business precinct and the harbour beach you will be on time to every appointment. Classic cottages like this one offer their owners all the beautiful period features while presenting a great base to add the modern touch. Call Sarah Murrell today to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.