This contemporary residence ticks all of the boxes when looking for a place to call your own. The home capitalises on space, style & comfort and boasts a number of extras which is emphasised by the flowing expansive living spaces, including an outdoor alfresco dining area that overlooks the sparkling pool; perfect for entertaining. With so much room, this property offers a lifestyle like no other.
The 5-bedroom two storey home includes an elegant master bedroom which features a walk-through robe and ensuite with his and hers basins. Ideally situated only a short drive to the CBD, this low maintenance fully fenced property will be highly sought after.
Some of the many features of this impressive property includes:
- Multiple living areas include a large formal lounge room that can be closed off, open plan living area and dining room
- split system air-conditioning throughout
- A guest powder room and separate laundry
- Stylish and ultra-modern kitchen boasting quality appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, zip tap and breakfast bar
- The internal stairs lead upstairs to 4 bedrooms with built-ins and air-conditioning, the fifth bedroom is located on the ground floor with a its own bathroom adjacent, perfect for a guest room
- Recently renovated main bathroom features a bath and a shower with floor to ceiling tiles
- The spacious main bedroom featuring a walk-through robe, recently renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and quality finishes
- Upstairs there is a front balcony which overlooks the front yard
- The outdoor entertainment area is ideal for entertaining the largest of groups
- In-ground pool
- Double lock up garage with remote access plus a one bay shed
- 691sqm fully fenced allotment with manicured gardens and lawns and only one neighbour
Set among other executive homes this property is just a few minutes from the CBD, schools and shops. This perfect package - space, style and comfort put this home in a level of its own and gives you and your family the opportunity to live life to the fullest.
Book your appointment today! To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.