This stylish, contemporary home offers the best of modern features and design and comes in a private setting surrounded by high fences on a smaller, easy-care block with lots of parking.
About 10 years old, the house stands out from the crowd with its skillion roof, soaring ceilings, timber floorboards and a design that creates natural light and cooling air flow.
The property would be ideal for someone who wants a convenient inner-Mackay location but also desires all the modern fittings and fixtures with no need for maintenance and minimal yard work.
Despite being a 465sq m block, there is plenty of parking behind the high fences that surround the property ... there's a two-car garage plus a concrete area that could accommodate a boat or a caravan and still be out of sight from the street.
Some of the other features of this fully air-conditioned property include:
- Large, open plan family room with extra high ceilings and separate lounge and dining areas
- Three bedrooms, all with split-system air-conditioners and built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite
- Beautiful kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar that over-looks the family room
- Sparkling main bathroom
- Laundry with easy access out to the rear clothes line
- Deck on the eastern side of the house so it gets afternoon shade and an easterly breeze.
- There is plenty of privacy thanks to the high fences around the house
- Two-car garage plus plenty of room for more off-street parking
The property is in a super-convenient location near schools, shops, recreational facilities and the CBD.
It would suit someone who wants a modern, low-maintenance property and who needs parking spaces off the street. So whether you are downsizing from a bigger property or just want something modern and affordable in a great location, give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.