This spacious family home is set on nearly 2 acres is Richmonds' best kept secret. Showcasing light filled interiors, a well-appointed kitchen in the heart of the home and an open plan layout that merges seamlessly with the ideal alfresco entertaining area with built in outdoor kitchen and wrap around patio, all of this and more, that's just the beginning.
The cohesive layout and style of this home flows over two floors, the internal timber stairs lead to a rumpus room, three large bedrooms - with the main bedroom including two large built in robes, ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles. The second and third bedrooms having huge built in robes, air conditioning and with a generous main bathroom located centrally to the rooms, Downstairs is the guest quarters with a secondary main bedroom and ensuite.
Some of the many features of this refreshing property include:
- 4 bedrooms plus an office
- Open plan living area which includes the kitchen which has been fitted out with new modern appliances, walk in pantry and quality stone benchtops
- A second living area upstairs
- Internal timber staircase
- All 3 bathrooms are stylish, floor to ceiling tiles and quality fittings plus a powder room on the ground floor
- Generously sized laundry
- Double remote lock-up garage with polished concrete floors
- Split system and cassette air-conditioning throughout and an abundance of storage
- Concrete driveway and with extra parking close to the house
- Both bore and rainwater
- Massive 27m x 10 m x 4 m shed
- Matured fruit trees and manicured gardens
- 6,993m2 landscaped block
Only moments from town you are welcomed with a rural outlook, one gets the feeling of being in a whole another world; leaving behind you the hustle and bustle of everyday work life. The home is ideally positioned in the forever popular suburb of Richmond, only 15 minutes from the CBD.
Tired of looking at older existing homes on lifestyle lots and seeing all of the work and money that needs to go into them? Well look no more. Make your way to 1 Boveys Road and enjoy the fruits of another's labor and feel refreshed in Richmond's best kept secret.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.