This home has been designed with the family in mind. With four bedrooms plus a guest room, two bathrooms, open plan living area and a chef's kitchen at the centrepiece of the home.
Before you enter the home you are greeted with a charming street appeal that is carried through to the home. You will be delighted to find other additional features, generous living areas, media room, shed, sparkling pool and the large residential parcel of land; all that you'll ever want in a home.
Some of the many other features of this magnificent property include:
- Custom kitchen with walk in pantry, breakfast bar, pendant lighting and many quality finishings
- Open plan dining and living area with bi fold screens that open onto the patio
- Secondary rumpus room
- generously sized theatre room that can be used as a 5th bedroom or guest room
- The main bedroom features an ensuite and walk in robe
- The three additional bedrooms feature carpet, built in robe, fan and air conditioning
- A secluded built-in study nook
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large vanity and separate shower and bath
- Established gardens
- 2 bay shed with awning
- 5kw solar power
- Side access with concrete - perfect for a boat or caravan
- All of this on a 1356m2 block
Additional features include the utmost in premium fixtures and fittings such as split system air-conditioning, quality cabinetry and benches, manicured and well established gardens.
23 Lockyer Court has immense street appeal with a magnificent facade at its entry and is matched equally with what lies behind the front door. Surrounded by many homes style and quality. Your very own designer living awaits you and your family.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact marketing agent Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.