This lowset home has undergone a transformation in recent years. The proud owners have taken time and much pride in assuring that this beautiful home has been finished to a great standard. This, coupled with its city fringe location, will make the property a must see for one and for all.
Some of the many features of this appealing property include:
- Some of the renovations include the kitchen, the living and the bathroom
- Stylish kitchen with natural lighting
- Traditional polished timber floors throughout
- Split system air-conditioning in the main bedroom and living
- 3 bedrooms with polished floorboards and ceiling fans
- Bathroom contains a stylish and modern vanity, shower and toilet
- Front porch as well as a covered patio at rear
- 739 sqm allotment
The property sits central to some of Mackay's best schools and close to sporting facilities plus only a short walk to the beach.
So make sure you take the time to inspect this renovated home, you won't be disappointed. 20 Evan Street is a house that you too will be proud to call your home.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.