Set in an elevated position with district views and water glimpses, this two-storey home has a shed, living areas over both levels and a superb in-ground pool.
There is an abundance of outdoor living options: relax on the beautiful front or back decks with family or friends and a cool drink. Have some family fun in the huge space by the pool with its built-in bar and fantastic deck.
There are plenty of ways for adults and kids to enjoy our North Queensland lifestyle when you make this your home.
Featuring living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms on both levels, the freshly painted property allows parents and children or other family members to have their own space.
Set on a 975sqm block with a two-car garage and a single bay shed, a timber staircase takes you to the upper level which includes:
- Spacious, air-conditioned lounge room that flows out to the front deck, with its cooling breezes and gorgeous views over the district and out to sea
- Large, air-conditioned family room that includes and dining area, built-in desk and kitchen
- Kitchen overlooks the dining area and includes a breakfast bar, gas stove, dishwasher and massive walk-in pantry
- The family room flows out to the superb and very private rear deck that overlooks the pool area
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and direct access to the two-way bathroom
- Two other bedrooms with fans and built-in wardrobes
- The two-way bathroom can also be accessed from the hallway and has a huge double shower and separate toilet
Stairs come off the rear deck and take you to the downstairs level, which includes:
- Spacious, air-conditioned living area
- Fourth bedroom
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Laundry with easy access to the clothes line
- Internal access from the two-car garage that has storage
- There is also fantastic side access to the single bay shed and plenty of parking options in front of it
The rear deck looks out over the tropical gardens and pool area and offers a private, breezy summer sanctuary that will make life that little bit better in summer.
This fully fenced property, with its space, living options and indoor-outdoor opportunities will change the way you live and transform your family's experience of our climate.
Give David Fisher a call and arrange an inspection.