This classic West Mackay cottage with high ceilings and polished timber floorboards has three good-sized bedrooms, a renovated kitchen and a spacious living area flowing out to a large deck.
It also has electric gates that provide vehicle access from Milton Street and there are plenty of parking options, including concrete areas in and around the shed.
Set in a central location near high schools and primary schools and close to the CBD, the property offers easy access to Paget, the airport, the hospital, Parkside shopping centre and everything you need in Mackay.
Positioned on an 801sq m block, some of the features of the fully fenced property include:
• Renovated and beautifully presented kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Three spacious bedrooms with fans, two of which also have air-conditioning
• Large, air-conditioned family room with lounge and dining areas that flow out to through double doors to the deck
• Stylishly updated bathroom with quality benchtops and tiles
• Generous laundry with good storage space
• High fences that offer privacy
• Plenty of space in the yard for pets
• Concrete areas for parking
The property, which is tenanted on a lease that runs until January, offers an opportunity to get into fantastic West Mackay and be in a location that gives access to everything. Or, if you are an investor, it's an opportunity to get a property in an area that is of great demand for tenants.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.