The true quality and craftsmanship of this home can't be replicated, from the doorway architraves to the polished timber floorboards this character home embodies the true essence of Queensland.
The list of improvements to this home are endless with the owners having completed renovations over the last 8 years. While still keeping true to the character feel the bathroom, kitchen and bedrooms have all been updated and all in the heart of Mackay City.
Some of the many features of this classic property include:
- Wrap around internal verandah
- Formal dining adjacent to the main living and dining area
- Fully air conditioned and timber floorboards throughout the home
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms
- Main bathroom features a free-standing bath and separate shower
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and office
- Self-contained granny flat with kitchenette with access to second bathroom
- Second bathroom with shower and toilet
- Character kitchen with ample storage
- Quality timber deck perfect for entertaining
- Security screens throughout
- Additional storeroom downstairs
- Aluminum powder coated gate
- Secure off street parking
- 809sqm allotment with dual access from both Shaw and James
2 James Street is located only moments from the CBD. Convenience to town couldn't get any better!
This classic property presents a wonderful opportunity for that astute buyer looking for those rare character Queensland homes where the works been done, giving them time to enjoy all that this home has to offer.
For more information, please contact Mick McLeod 0408 777 971 or Ryan Patton 0435 825 323