This lowset brick family home without a doubt is a rare availability within the convenient location of Mount Pleasant. Presented to a high standard, the property has recently been rejuvenated, with fresh carpets, freshly painted and a new kitchen.
As you enter you are welcomed with a natural sunlit lounge room. The kitchen stands at the hub of the home and is adjacent to the generous dining and living rooms. The residence is ideally positioned in the sought-after suburb of Mount Pleasant.
Other features of this amazing home include:
- Sizeable kitchen/living/dining that flows onto the large undercover patio which is great for entertaining all year round
- All four bedrooms feature built in robes and fans
- Main bathroom spa bath and shower
- 3 bay high clearance shed with power
- Low maintenance lawn
- Second bathroom located to the rear of the home
- Garden shed
- 5kw Solar power
- All on a 805sqm2 allotment
The suburb of Mount Pleasant is well sought after for its close proximity to schools, Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre and only a short drive to Mackay CBD.
This lowset brick family home presents its new buyer with a wonderful opportunity for the family to enjoy a big home and an outdoor lifestyle with plenty of open spaces. Convenience with a touch of serenity.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.