If you need some extra space, love an indoor-outdoor lifestyle and want to live in a quality street then this beautifully presented family home should go to the top of your list.
With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, large living and dining areas and an 800sq m block, there is plenty of space for the growing family.
The family room flows out to the huge, covered outdoor entertainment area, which gets afternoon shade and looks out over the large yard so there is no problem enjoying the outdoor lifestyle you want.
The property is surrounded by other quality family homes in a quiet street near lots of Beaconsfield and Andergrove schools, so the location is something special.
Some of the other features of this fully fenced property include:
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and split-system air-conditioners. The huge main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and an en suite and all bedrooms have new carpet
- Large, open-plan, air-conditioned family room with lounge and dining areas plus some extra space that could provide an extra sitting area/play area or a study nook
- Spacious, quality kitchen that offers a breakfast bar and looks out over the outdoor entertainment area and to the yard beyond
- Well-presented main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Laundry that has easy access to the back door and clothes line
- Fantastic outdoor entertainment area that faces north, has the space you need for barbies and outdoor dining has a commanding view over the yard
- Large storage shed
- High-clearance two-car carport
- Sufficient side access to get a tinny or camper trailer down the side. There is a hard stand on the side of the house to park that tinny
This quality brick home has been freshened up so there is nothing for you to do but move in and enjoy the space, peaceful setting and convenient location.
The property is well-priced and won't last long so don't delay; give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.