This highset Queenslander invites you in with its immense street appeal. This coupled with its traditional features such as , polished floorboards, tongue and groove walls, high ceilings and casement windows will have you wanting to call this place home. The character home has recently had renovations including a new bathroom and new kitchen that combine perfectly with the existing features of yesteryear.
Some of the many features of this character filled property includes:
- Internal vj walls and timber floorboards
- Front sunroom that can be utilised as an office
- 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring 12 ft ceilings
- Split system air-conditioning to the living areas
- Renovated modern kitchen only completed in recent weeks
- New modern bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- Plenty of storage room underneath the home with a bar area
- 419 sqm allotment with great dual access
This sought after address has rapid CBD access being only a short 5 minute drive from town. Great for young families, being so close to everything, including schools and hospital, as well as being only a short walk from the botanical gardens and the Schaefer street park.
Beautiful character homes in the city fringe locations don't last long so don't hesitate, call today!
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.