This high set home has something for everyone to enjoy - fully air-conditioned upstairs, rejuvenated kitchen, outdoor entertainment area, big yard and immense street appeal. A well thought out layout with the family in mind, this property has been designed to cater for you and all of your loved ones.
The property has been maintained over the last few years, the bathroom and the kitchen are both in good condition. With a rental return of $400/wk, the potential for this home is endless with plenty of room underneath the home, coupled with the location, and the added bonus of having a nature strip and no rear neighbours, will make this property a sought-after commodity,
Some of the many features of this refreshed property include:
- With 3 bedrooms and a living area upstairs and another 2 multi-purpose rooms downstairs, there are more than enough rooms for everyone to have their very own bedroom or living space
- Light filled kitchen which overlooks the backyard
- Covered outdoor patio area out the back
- Split system air-conditioning
- Bathroom located centrally to the home
- One of the large multi-purpose room is large enough to fit a pool table
- Internal storage downstairs
- 1 bay garage
- 731sqm allotment situated in a quiet court with no rear neighbours
Positioned just minutes from everything including just a short 10-minute drive to the Mackay CBD, 7 Grove Court, has something for all to enjoy. So bring yourself and bring your family to see all that this rejuvenated property has to offer. A family friendly home with large backyard.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.