This low set solid home is as good as new, if not better, and has only recently had its restoration completed and ready for that lucky someone to get the deal of the century.
Renovations have been carried out by qualified local tradesmen and include but are not limited to - new ensuite, new laundry, new air-conditioners, new vinyl timber plank flooring and new patio. It's nearly a new home.
Some of the many features of this rejuvenated property include:
- 4 bedrooms with the master coming complete with air-conditioning and an ensuite
- At the centre of the air-conditioned living area is the modern kitchen which is conveniently positioned to service both indoor and outdoor living
- Both bathrooms are stylish with the main featuring a bath
- European style laundry
- Spacious covered outdoor entertainment area
- Single carport
- 819sqm allotment with a big backyard - perfect for the kids to run around
This home is perfectly located not far from local schools, childcare centres and shops and still only a ten minute drive to the Mackay CBD.
Tired of looking at older existing homes and seeing all of the work and money that needs to go into them? Well look no more. Make your way to 24 Peatey Street and enjoy the fruits of another's labour. It's as good as new if not better.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Ben Kerrisk or Mick McLeod.