Situated on a huge 1089sqm block this architecturally designed home is conveniently located in a quiet court in a family friendly neighbourhood of Andergrove, close to schools and childcare centres and only a short drive to the Mackay CBD.
As you enter this character home the living area features high raked timber ceilings with numerous beautiful brick feature walls throughout the home. As you progress you will find 3 large bedrooms, an updated functional white kitchen, outdoor patio and a terrific 6m x 12m powered shed - an absolute big ticket item in Mackay.
Some of the many other features of this character oozing property are:
- Lowset three bedroom home in a street that is beautifully quiet
- Split system a/c throughout with fresh neutral paint and updated flooring
- Kitchen has been updated and includes bright and white with dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop and overlooks the patio
- Brick feature walls, high ceiling, natural light and multiple living/dining spaces
- The 3 bedrooms are oversize, all contains large built-in-robes and split system air-conditioning
- Large bathroom and laundry sizes with the potential to update as you wish
- Exceptional 12m x 6m high clearance shed with side access to the massive backyard
- Well maintained gardens and lawn spaces having the option of being serviced with the Bore on the property
- Fully fenced 1089sqm allotment
This well-maintained brick home in such an easily accessible location within Andergrove and is within close distance to the Andergrove Tavern, numerous schools, parks, and shops.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact sales consultant Joseph Rickman today.