Hiding behind the front fence in one of Mackay's premier beach side suburbs is this private Palm Springs inspired oasis waiting for someone to make it their home. Sea breezes, palm trees and unique property features are awaiting through the front gates.
Sitting in the front sunroom will become your new favourite spot for reading a good book or quietly contemplating life with a cool drink. The open plan living & dining flow through to the kitchen and out to the first of the entertaining areas featuring a breeze block wall and bar. Party lights and flamingos will bring the tropical pool area to life providing a wonderful area for gatherings with family and friends.
Some of the other features of this retro property include:
• Light and breezy living and dining space, air-con for your family's comfort
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
• Air-conditioned main bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe
• Two more bedrooms both with built-ins & one with air-con
• Family bathroom and separate toilet
• Converted garage makes for perfect office/ business space or media room
• Separate laundry with extra storage
• Large pool with shade sails, perfect for summer pool party's
• Double garage giving off-street parking options & covered access to home
• Fenced 769sqm allotment with low maintenance gardens
This brilliant beachside home is only a few minutes' walk from Illuka park and the beautiful Town Beach, perfect for family walks or peaceful beach strolls. East Mackay is arguably the 'Hottest' suburb in town right now with buyers realising what the locals already know, the convenience of being literally 5 mins from the CBD, schools, sporting facilities and of course the beach.
We all want that holiday feel at home and with this Palm Springs inspired oasis you will have it. Make it Yours, Call Sarah Murrell on 0488 411 078 to register your interest to attend the Auction at Harrup Park Country Club 6.00pm Monday 30 August 2021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.